If you’re an experienced live sound engineer with a passion for the perfect mix, Sweetwater’s Amplify Live Sound 2-day workshop is the perfect way to improve your game. From mic positioning to getting the most from multiple wireless systems, Sweetwater Sales Engineer and live sound expert Jeff Barnett pulls back the curtain on the advanced techniques used by the pros to get larger-than-life sounds from the stage.
A sample of what you’ll learn:
- Microphone positioning
- Fine-tuning instrument and vocal sounds
- Auditioning various processing chains
- The best use of compression, EQ, and effects
- Crafting and engaging a live mix
- Effectively utilizing wireless systems
Meet Jeff Barnett
Jeff Barnett has been running sound for more than 26 years, working in countless churches across the country, as a staff engineer for Baylor University, and as the audio director of a Texas theater company. It’s safe to say that Jeff knows how to make a worship service sound its best.